Snatched from Annie (a.k.a. my Mom)…
01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink – I think not…
02. Swam with wild dolphins – I don’t swim in the ocean. Or with big fishies…
03. Climbed a mountain – Nope.
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive – I don’t drive, so that would be a little difficult.
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid –I’ve never even left the country.
06. Held a tarantula – Hm… a gigantic furry spider… no.
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone – Um, no thank you- I bathe alone.
08. Said “I love you” and meant it – To my family, duh.
09. Hugged a tree – That might hurt a little.
10. Bungee jumped – Of course! Not.
11. Visited Paris – No. And I don’t really want to either.
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea – No, but it might be kind of cool!
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise – Are you kidding? In the cold?
14. Seen the Northern Lights – No.
15. Gone to a huge sports game – Oooh!!! Yes! Let’s go watch a bunch of arrogant athletes throw a ball around! Or not. I have books to read.
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa – Again, with the never-been-out-of-the-country thing…
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables – With my Mom and brother.
18. Touched an iceberg – Why?
19. Slept under the stars – Does being in a tent count?
20. Changed a baby’s nappy – I’ve had two foster-sisters and a cousin who’s more like a brother. Of course I have.
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon – Egad, no!
22. Watched a meteor shower – Never seem to see much.
23. Gotten tipsy on champagne – I don’t even know what that tastes like.
24. Given more than you can afford to charity – I generally don’t have money. But I do try to tithe.
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope – Are you kidding? I OWN a telescope!
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment – A year after my Grandma died, Grandpa FINALLY decides to bury her ashes. The Lutheran priest did something that my brother and I had been joking about. It’s awkward when you start laughing when you are burying someone.
28. Bet on a winning horse – Don’t care.
29. Asked out a stranger – Um. No.
30. Had a snowball fight – Who hasn’t? Lots of fun!!! Except when you dodge a snowball and ram your head into a vehicle. Twice.
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can – Yes. And my Mother told me that I can only do that if I an bleeding or being kidnapped.
32. Held a lamb – I don’t remember.
33. Seen a total eclipse of both the sun and moon – Of the moon, yes. I’m still waiting to see the sun eclipsed.
34. Ridden a roller coaster – Yeesh, no! I cried on the ride that makes you spin in a circle a couple of times.
35. Hit a home run – I hate sports.
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking – I don’t recall.
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day – Ooh! That sounds like fun! My best friend (we’ll call her Rosencrantz—it’s an inside joke) and I did go around goodwill acting like British people for awhile. That was fun!
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment – Yes!
39. Had two hard drives for your computer – No? I don’t know.
40. Visited all 50 states – No.
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk – No. Although I did play twister with my tipsy Uncle once.
42. Had/Have amazing friends – Yes! Rosencrantz!
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country – I can see that this is going to be a recurring theme….
44. Watched whales – No.
45. Stolen a sign – Why?
46. Backpacked in Europe – And again…. I don’t even have a passport yet.
47. Taken a road-trip- Yes!
48. Gone rock climbing - Nope
49. Midnight walk on the beach – Nope
50. Gone sky diving – Oh yes!!! Of course I have jumped out of a plane with nothing but a piece of cloth to save me from falling to my doom. Or not.
51. Visited Ireland – Again, the farthest I’ve ever been is Hawaii. But I would really LOVE to go to Ireland!
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love – I’ve never been in love.
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them – I don’t think that I have, actually.
54. Visited Japan – Okay, come on! Is this all just some big ploy to make me feel poorly traveled?
55. Milked a cow – You don’t milk beef cows (like the ones I live with).
56. Alphabetized your CDs – What, all four of them?
57. Pretended to be a superhero – Oh please! Why is everyone so obsessive about people who run around with their underwear on the outside??
58. Sung karaoke – NO.
59. Lounged around in bed all day – Well, at least half of it.
60. Played touch football – I dunno..
61. Gone scuba diving – No.
62. Kissed in the rain – Um. No. (I’ve never been in love, remember?)
63. Played in the mud – I live in the country, of course I’ve played in the mud. Anyone who hasn’t has missed a large part of their childhood.
64. Played in the rain – Yes!
65. Gone to a drive-in theater – Nope.
66. Visited the Great Wall of China – Okay, seriously people. I HAVE NEVER LEFT THE COUNTRY…. Need I explain this to you again??!?
67. Started a business – No, but I helped Mom with hers.
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart Jbroken – Never. Been. In. Love. Seriously.
69. Toured ancient sites – I’ve been up in the loft of our barn plenty of times! It’s got the whole dusty, rotten wood look down pat.
70. Taken a martial arts class – Once I was forced to do one class of it taught by some friends. I sucked.
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight – ?
72. Gotten married – apparently, I do need to explain this again.
73. Been in a movie – No, but I’ve done some skits and a play.74. Crashed a party – How rude.
75. Gotten divorced – …you guys are really slow learners, huh?
76. Gone without food for 5 days – No.
77. Made cookies from scratch – Did you forget who my Mom is? Like, duh!
78. Won first prize in a costume contest – Yes. At the harvest party at Church several years ago.
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice – You’re just not getting this are you? Besides, if I were to leave the country, I’d go to England and Ireland.
80. Gotten a tattoo – No.
81. Rafted a river – No.
82. Been on television news programs as an “expert” – No.
83. Gotten flowers for no reason – No.
84. Performed on stage – Yes, lots of fun, that!
85. Been to Las Vegas – No.
86. Recorded music – No….
87. Eaten shark – I don’t like seafood.
88. Kissed on the first date – Okay. Let me clarify still more. I’ve never been on a date and I’ve never been kissed.
89. Gone to Thailand – Are you going to go through all of the countries in the world this way?
90. Bought a house – Nope.
91. Been in a combat zone – No.
92. Buried one/both of your parents – NO! Thank heavens!
93. Been on a cruise ship – No. I would prefer a tall ship.
94. Spoken more than one language fluently – Workin’ on that.
95. Performed in a Rocky Horror Picture Show – Sorry, what?
96. Raised children – Never been in love. Never been kissed. Never dated. Never had kids.
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour – No. That would probably involve leaving the country.
98. Passed out cold – No. I’m thankfully not the fainting type.
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country – And again.
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over – Nope.
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge – No. But I have driven over what has been deemed “the creepiest bridge EVER” by yours truly.
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking – Oh, probably.
103. Had plastic surgery – Whatever.
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived – nope
105. Wrote articles for a large publication – No.
106. Lost over 100 pounds – No. If I lost 100 pounds I would be toddler-sized.
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback – I’m sorry?
108. Piloted an airplane – I don’t even drive yet.
109. Touched a stingray – Ew. Why?
110. Broken someone’s heart – Shall we go over this again?
111. Helped an animal give birth – Ew! No!
112. Won money on a TV game show - Nope
113. Broken a bone - No
114. Gone on an African photo safari – .... I suppose you’ll figure it out eventually.
115. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears – No. It’s ugly and then my Mom would grab onto it and lead me around.
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol – I don’t remember.
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild – No. My Mommy taught me not to eat things that I find outside.
118. Ridden a horse – Yes. And looked like a dork because I was scared.
119. Had major surgery – No, thank you.
120. Had a snake as a pet – Ewww!
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon – no.
122. Slept 30 hours in a 48 hour time frame – If I was asleep, I probably wasn’t counting.
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states – Okay, seriously people…
124. Visited all 7 continents –And AGAIN!!
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days – I think not.
126. Eaten kangaroo meat - No
127. Eaten sushi – Ooh, yummy. Raw fish…. Er NO!.
128. Had your picture in the newspaper – No.
129. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about – I don’t know.
130. Gone back to school – Never left it.
131. Parasailed – No.
132. touched a cockroach – NO. NO. NO.
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes – Ew.
134. Read “The Iliad” – Did you forget who my Mom is? Yes!
135. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read – Yep. Tolstoy. Dostoevsky.
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating – No thank you.
137. Skipped all your school reunions – Not out of high school yet.
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language – Vaguely.
139. Been elected to public office – I’ve been elected president in a mock election before.
140. Written your own computer language – Not really all that good with computers.
141. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream – I don’t even know what my dream is.
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care – No way!
143. Built your own PC from parts – Not good with computers.
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you – I don’t draw.
145. Had a booth at a street fair – No.
146. Dyed your hair – Nope. These highlights are natural!
147. Been a DJ – No.
148. Shaved your head – No.
149. Caused a car accident – Nope.
150. Saved someone’s life – Nope.