I love to read. Reading is one of the most amazing things ever... there are so many good books that I would love to read!
I just have a tiny little problem... sticking with just one or two books at a time.
Right now, I'm trying to read:
1. Anna Karenina -Leo Tolstoy
2. Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring- J.R.R. Tolkein
3. Macbeth- William Shakespeare
4. The Castle of Llyr- Lloyd Alexander
5. ... and I'd really love to pick up The Screwtape Letters- C.S. Lewis
6. And I'm at a stopping point halfway through The H.M.S. Surprise- Patrick O'Brian
So... I'm going to make myself finish them... and hopefully soon.
The Castle of Llyr is only with me until Friday... so that one has to be first.
I've been working on Anna Karenina the longest, so she'll be next.
Macbeth after that since I'm very much in a Shakespeare mood.
Lord of the Rings after that to please Emily... and maybe while I work on that I can do Screwtape Letters.....
And to top it all off, after that, I want to read Inkheart. :-)
Well, there you go. My weird homeschooler self in all her bookishness.