Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Truth

   Whether you love God already, or you aren't sure about what to think, or you don't believe in God at all... watch this. It's a little bit slow at the beginning, but it is the Truth.

   If you want to know about Jesus Christ, and His plan for us, here it is in a very short version. And it's beautiful. Because He is beautiful.

 
   Jesus Christ overwhelms me. I never want to stop being overwhelmed, amazed, and humbled by the Truth... and God Almighty will never stop doing that and so much more for me, and for anyone who asks Him.

   It is my prayer, and my deepest desire, that you know how much Jesus loves you. No matter what you've done, no matter who you are, and no matter what you will do, He will always love you. He is waiting for you with open arms and more love than you could ever imagine.


   "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."  ~2 Peter 3:9


   Want to know more? Message me! I'd love to talk about it, and get you a Bible so that you can read God's word for yourself and see that it is true.


No comments: